- Maintenance free, never needs adjustment
- Unmatched durability provides long life
- High energy absorption in a lightweight spring package
- Wide operating temperature range (–40° C to + 50° C)
- Available with ultraviolet protection
- Designed to comply with EN Specification EN-15551
- Can be premounted
Miner TecsPak Category B Springs provide an excellent balance of a high degree of protection for freight wagons while permitting smooth operation for curving. The unsurpassed durability and dependable quality will reduce maintenance costs for an extended life of your equipment.
If you don’t see a buffer spring package that fits your needs, please contact us and let us know your specific parameters.
50 kJ Capacity
50 kJ Performance Curve
(72 Hours After Installation)
|- 8 Pads, 7 Plates|
|- Installed Height:||340mm|
|- Test Speed:||25mm/min|