The TCC-IV long travel constant contact side bearings feature a more durable, heat-resistant design to maximize the life of your side bearings under the most demanding high-speed, high-mileage applications.
- Housing vents and insulator provide superior heat dispersion increasing the life of the side bearing.
- Anti-rotational lugs improve rotational resistance and maximize energy absorption, resulting in higher hunting thresholds.
- Patented TecsPak springs provide excellent vertical energy absorption for car body roll control.
- Color coded insulators for quick identification.
- Simple 3-piece design makes these side bearings easy to install and maintain.
- 5/8" travel from 5-1/16" set-up height.
- TCC-IV side bearings allow railcars to run at higher speeds with reduced truck and wheel wear.
Protection. Reliable. Innovation.
Inspection, Adjustment and Installation
Superior truck hunting control
How does a side bearing control truck hunting
Improved curve performance
How does a side bearing help negotiate curves?
Maximum energy absorption
How to stabilize a railcar from rock and roll