Responding to the changing needs of the marketplace, Miner continues to innovate to help our customers move new products, re-purpose cars, or improve unloading performance. Our 30 x 30 AutoLOK™ II potash gate helps our customers pass stringent quality assurance tests against the effects products with corrosive properties have on railcar components.
In addition to our industry-leading AutoLOK II features and meeting all GEAPS and AAR S-233-92 specifications our outlet gate designed for potash service has:
- Stiffer door and wide rack and pinions allows door to open with ease under load
- Vertical walls below the door minimize commodity build up
- Low profile – 8” bolt flange to boot flange (8.96” overall)
- 31.87” between runners to meet shippers unloading requirements
- Stainless steel side frame, carpet rods and channel for UHMW runners make the gate easier to line
Check out our other
gate sizes (sizes and commodity are representative only).
30 x 30
Contact your Miner Sales Manager to determine the best fit for your application.