Miner Elastomer Products Corporation has supplied the global industrial marketplace with quality manufactured TecsPak® thermoplastic elastomer energy management systems for over two decades. We serve many markets including Automotive, Transportation, Mining, Appliance, Sporting Goods/Exercise Equipment and Energy Management/Shock Absorption Applications.
We have an immediate opening for a Shipping & Receiving Associate. This team member will assist with monitoring and controlling the flow of raw materials and finished goods into the warehouse through to their destination. This includes the necessary preparation of customer orders for shipment; handle inventory control for both raw materials and finished goods coming into and out of the warehouse; entry of all incoming goods into the computer system; inspection of all incoming goods within QA parameters; preparation of materials for storage in the warehouse and maintenance of general supply inventory. This position will participate in cycle counting activities as well.
Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma, or GED equivalent and have a minimum of a year or prior warehouse or shipping & receiving experience. In addition, we are looking for candidates who are self-starters, motivated and be able to work under little supervision. Communication is highly important as this role is critical in ensuring our customers satisfaction. Candidates with basic computer skills, experience in operating a forklift and the ability to work overtime, as needed, will be viewed favorably. Other requirements include the ability to move up to 60 lbs. Hours are 1st shift (7:50 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Customer Service & Marketing Coordinator
To provide customer service and marketing support to Miner Elastomer Products Corporation. Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfactions is maintained through accurate and timely entry of orders, resolution of difficult or unusual situations as well as initiating and/or implementing corrective action to ensure the highest level of service available. Supporting company marketing initiatives through sales data tracking, managing promotional materials, trade show planning and making recommendations for marketing and advertising campaigns bases upon sales forecasts.
- Receives and processes customer orders from phone conversations with customers, quotes initiated by sales representatives, customer email exchanges or fax, ensuring that orders are placed accurately and timely.
- Responds to customer inquiries and/or changes by updating appropriate information and individuals within the Company.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Initiates contact with customers and/or sales reps to verify issues related to order detail and accuracy.
- Analyze sales forecasts and regional trends to prepare and implement marketing/advertising initiatives; monitors budget by comparing costs, actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Track product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense and new business data. Information will be used to support sales initiatives and marketing goals.
- Maintains up-to-date promotional materials and ensure appropriate inventory levels of materials with graphics supplier. Ensures website accuracy by updating information regularly.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Assist with other customer and marketing focused initiatives as assigned.
- An Associate Degree in business, marketing or related field with 3-5 years of customer service/marketing experience. Candidates with equivalent experience to associates degree and work history will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle competing requests and deadlines.
- Analytical abilities involving preparation of sales data, account analysis, forecasting and trend data.
- Intermediate level experience with the Microsoft Office product, including Excel & PowerPoint. Database management experience is a plus.
Data Systems Technician
WH Miner, a division of Miner Enterprises, Inc., is a leader in the supply of freight-car components to the railroad industry. We provide cutting edge, high quality products such as draft gears, side bearings, unloading systems, brake beams and hatch covers to all Class I and II railroads worldwide, freight car builders, private-car companies, leasing companies and contract freight car repair shops.
Reporting to the Manager of Testing Services, the Data Systems Test Engineer will utilize their programming skills to develop, set up , operate and maintain PC based test equipment, software and instrumentation in the Research & Development lab and on our on-site test track to ensure that internal quality standards are met and maintained. This position is responsible to ensure test equipment are capable, reliable, and optimal. This position is expected to fulfill duties and consistently find solutions to rising problems.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with 2 years experience in testing with labview programming experience or an Associates degree in Electronic Technology and/or Computer Science with a minimum of 4 years of programming experience. Programming experience must be in LabView software. Candidates must have a knowledge of and experience using electronic transducers, strain gauges, Wheatstone bridge circuits, load cells, accelerometers, displacement transducers and data acquisition systems. Additional skills in Active-X, Visual Basic and Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Access. Must also have knowledge of digital data acquisition systems, machine control systems, signal processing principles and associated software. Demonstrated organizational, analytical and multi-tasking abilities are beneficial as well.
Currently, we are looking for a CAD Operator to join our team in Geneva, IL. This team member support our engineering initiatives in delivering customer centered products by preparing CAD drawings and sketches from marked prints and verbal descriptions. This involves working with #D modeling softare to create and modify drawings for use by other departments and customers. The work involves working from drawings, sketches or scanned images, customer drawings or specifications. The ideal candidate may have responsibility for some design elements as well.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum or one year of technical school with one year experience in SolidWorks, or other 3D modeling software and experience in the manufacturing of castings, forging and fabrication of metal products. Demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to multi-task is important in this role as well as the ability to effectively communicate in a matrix organization. Salary is commensurate with experience.
In this key role for Powerbrace Corporation, you will assist our Buyer in processing and managing secondary finishing operations and MRO purchasing through our ERP system. This position requires a minimum of 5 years purchasing experience in a manufacturing/ metalworking environment. Candidate should have experience with value stream mapping, ERP systems, and global purchasing.
Compensation will be based upon experience and is coupled with a comprehensive benefits package.
Miner Enterprises, Inc. employees earn a competitive salary.
Miner Enterprises, Inc.
offers a comprehensive benefits package designed
to help employees professionally, as well as personally.
Here is just a sample of our programs:
- A wide range of benefits, including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and more
- Educational Reimbursement
- Service Awards
- Pension and Profit Sharing Programs
- Credit Union
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Management/Leadership Development
Equal Employment Opportunities
It is the policy of Miner Enterprises, Inc. to afford Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and disability discrimination will be strictly adhered to. This policy of Equal Employment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online, apply in person or mail-in resume. Please attach your resume with salary requirements.
Miner Enterprises, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1200 E. State Street
Geneva, IL 60134