We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join our 1st or 2nd shift. Essential responsibilities include:
- Capable of performing electrical/mechanical troubleshooting root-cause, repairing and rebuilding equipment. This includes working directly with production personnel to correctly identify repair requirements.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM’s) on production equipment with minimal guidance to ensure machines and building systems continue to operate efficiently and reduce downtime.
- Understand and utilize blueprints, operator manuals and/or part catalogs in order to successfully fulfill preventative and corrective maintenance procedures. Some machinery will require you work directly with manufacturer.
- Complete required Work Order paperwork, Material Requisition, etc. as needed.
- Machine and fabricate parts.
- Perform work on motors, compressors, conveyors and boilers.
- Follow proper safety protocols and adhering to Arc Flash requirements as well as Lock Out/Tag Out requirements.
- Be available for emergency breakdowns (on-call) and/or snow removal during off work hours, as needed.
- HS diploma and/or vocational school training. Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic.
- Excellent working knowledge of PLC’s including troubleshooting and basic programming abilities.
- Solid understanding of electrical (480V), mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and piping systems.
- Welding and torch cutting abilities.
- Ability to machine and fabricate parts.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for injection molding, hydraulic presses and automated assembly equipment.
- HVAC/Boiler operational and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience with repair and service for motorized material handling vehicles
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a safety conscious manner; understanding safety guidelines and protocols that affect this position.
As this role is very hands-on, it is imperative that candidates have:
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and via phone,
- An ability to determine priorities and meet deadlines,
- Demonstrated ability to look at the broader picture and manage details.
Panel Assembly – Kit Preparation
Osco Controls, a division of Autoquip Corporation, has an immediate opening for a Panel Assembler to join our OKC team. Osco Controls specializes in the design, production, testing, installation and support of industrial, custom control panels which improve productivity in manufacturing. We are looking for a team player to join our tradition of helping to provide innovative and quality solutions since 1992.
Responsibilities for Kit Preparation include:
- Cutting sections of din mounting rail and wire way to length and mounting hole specifications.
- Cutting various gauge and types of cables to proper lengths, stripping insulation as required to add and install various ring terminals, ferrules, etc.
- Drill, punch or tap screw holes in subpanels, enclosures as required.
- Prepare various motor wiring harnesses by labeling pre-cut wires and installing those wires in flexible conduit.
- Mount the wire way and din component rail on sub panels to assist in assembly process.
- Gathering various pieces of din rail, wire way, cable, electrical parts and label kits to provide to Panel Assembly group.
Requirements for this position include:
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- 2-3 year’s experience in production or related field. Experience with hand tools is a plus!
- Proven ability to work within a small team environment.
- Ability to work with fractions and converting to decimals for the purpose of performing accurate measurements.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and switch between projects as priorities change.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package with our insurance available to employees on their first day of employment. If you’re interested in joining the Osco team, we prefer online applications at http://www.minerent.com/forms/JobOpportunities/apply.php or to 408 W. Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disabled
Miner Enterprises, Inc. employees earn a competitive salary.
Miner Enterprises, Inc.
offers a comprehensive benefits package designed
to help employees professionally, as well as personally.
Here is just a sample of our programs:
- A wide range of benefits, including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and more
- Educational Reimbursement
- Service Awards
- Pension and Profit Sharing Programs
- Credit Union
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Management/Leadership Development
Equal Employment Opportunities
It is the policy of Miner Enterprises, Inc. to afford Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and disability discrimination will be strictly adhered to. This policy of Equal Employment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online, apply in person or mail-in resume. Please attach your resume with salary requirements.
Miner Enterprises, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1200 E. State Street
Geneva, IL 60134