Production & Inventory Control Coordinator
Osco Controls, a division of Autoquip Corporation, has an immediate opening for a Production & Inventory Control Coordinator to join our OKC team. Osco Controls specializes in the design, production, testing, installation and support of industrial, custom control panels which improve productivity in manufacturing. We are looking for a team player to join our tradition of helping to provide innovative and quality solutions since 1992.
The Production & Inventory Control Coordinator will assist with the coordination and planning of production releases, scheduling, inventory planning, production and shipping through our MRP/ERP system, while working with our internal team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the production order flow in SAGE to support:
- Production releases linked to/from the designed quote,
- Scheduling of production orders to meet on-time deliveries,
- Inventory planning and stocking to increase responsiveness and reduced transactions,
- Shop documentation control, supporting as Sold/Designed/Built,
- Material receiving and inspection,
- Provide an interactive link with the production team to material shortages and instructions,
- Coordinate shipping activities to meet customer expectations.
- Warehouse and inventory management/housekeeping.
- Setup and coordinator supplier stocking system.
- Assist in business system transfer from SAGE to Vantage.
Requirements for this position include:
- Associates degree in business, operations or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of production activities, warehouse management, shipping in a small shop manufacturing environment, preferably with an electrical controls pane building environment. APICS experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work within a small team environment.
- Experience with various computer programs like MS Office, SAGE, Vantage or other ERP system.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and switch between projects as priorities change.
Candidates who join the Miner family of companies, are eligible for a competitive compensation, benefits and retirement package.
Miner Enterprises, Inc. employees earn a competitive salary.
Miner Enterprises, Inc.
offers a comprehensive benefits package designed
to help employees professionally, as well as personally.
Here is just a sample of our programs:
- A wide range of benefits, including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and more
- Educational Reimbursement
- Service Awards
- Pension and Profit Sharing Programs
- Credit Union
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Management/Leadership Development
Equal Employment Opportunities
It is the policy of Miner Enterprises, Inc. to afford Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin or sex. Further, all applicable laws relating to age, marital status, and disability discrimination will be strictly adhered to. This policy of Equal Employment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online, apply in person or mail-in resume. Please attach your resume with salary requirements.
Miner Enterprises, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1200 E. State Street
Geneva, IL 60134